[Ti] OSX 10.2.8 >>> Appleworks gone plumb crazy

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 19:24:06 PDT 2003

Have you tried printing from another application? I am currently in
process with AppleCare to tryand get my laser printing working. And I
downoaded the second 10.2.8. My printer (Xante Accel-a-writer 8300)
seems to start and I see the lights blinking. Then it stops as though
it had printed. Frustrating. Thankfully I have an Epson inkjet to fill
in. I may just wait until Panther is unleashed.

Murray