appleworks 6.2 / OSX 10.2.8

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Wed Oct 15 06:56:08 PDT 2003

Other apps during the problem were printing just fine.

Tried re-installing the appleworks 6.2 update did not help.

Finally was able to download appleworks update 6.2.7. ran install and

Resolved the problem.

Another question;

What is the procedure to just install one application from the
original cd's that came with the computer?