[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 16 14:45:34 PDT 2003

On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 05:19  PM, G'kar wrote:

> Apple lost its Windows "virginity" a long time ago. God, I can't
> believe I
> typed that! AppleWorks has been a dual platform product for years and
> so has
> Filemaker.

:-) I am really stressed over a situation I am working on today and
think I just typed that for comic relief and at least I hope I made you
laugh, I know you made me laugh and I needed that..however..

> Get over it guys. This is a GOOD thing for us. Now that iTunes is
> available
> for Windows it makes the iPod and the music store much more powerful.
> It
> means that Apple's vision of how the digital world connects together
> has a
> fighting chance against Microsoft's vision. God, that's another phrase
> can't believe I typed with a straight face. Microsoft vision. LOL!!

I guess it's like bad press -- it could go either way ----- you never
know if it's going to hurt you or help you until  AFTER the fact!