Weird system reset

Ray M ray at dm.net.lb
Sun Oct 19 07:11:34 PDT 2003

Hello all, my system behaved in a weird way yesterday night.
I always take my Powerbook 667 running 10.2.8 to work with me and back home
(to continue the work) as always I put the computer to sleep, and open it
back home.
Yesterday as usual I closed the lid came back home (but didn't use it at
night). This morning when I opened it it was shut down, restarting it took
almost 10 min... Then when I was logged on again the date was reset to 1970.

Anyone knows what happened? (and if in the process I have lost data? Can't
check all the data it will take more than 7 days to do so...)

Regards

Ray