[Ti] iTunes for Windows is out (and Canadian whining)

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Oct 19 10:20:34 PDT 2003

Milton van der Veen typed this message on 10/16/03 6:08 PM:

> I'll be the first Canadian to complain that I was sorely disappointed
> to see Sarah McLachlan perform at the end of the Windows rollout -- and
> you can't even buy her songs via iTunes Store in Canada.
>
> Milton

Well Milton, Canadians now have PureTracks. You can download tracks at 99¢
Canadian (about 70¢ US) which is considerably cheaper than iTunes store. And
their list of available downloads rivals iTunes.

So I say: To h*ll with iTunes store! They don't want anything to do with us
up here - now we don't have to have anything to do with them and we can get
our music cheaper.

BTW: PureTracks is not available outside of Canada.

jg