[Ti] Sound-Line In

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Mon Oct 20 10:31:47 PDT 2003

Thanks Gerry, George,
It's why I am on the list.
To be educated :-)

Here's another question.  If for example I was bringing in "voice" from
an interview.
Could I do that from a regular cassette tape through an iMic?
Would I be able to use some sort of "transcribing" device to have the
"voice" go into
print?  Anything on the market like that? (assuming you would have to
train such software).

Would something like IBM's voice recognition stuff do that?
Guess I will look that up as well.

Again thanks
tim

tim.molnar