[Ti] bad luck with power adapter

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Tue Oct 21 15:41:00 PDT 2003

My iBook 600 had the same adapter that shipped with my Ti 867. It broke once out of warranty,
so I had to buy another one. The second fried itself and was replaced under warranty. THAT
third adapter broke last week but I lost the receipt and it is obvious it broke due to misuse so I
am SOL.

I also know quite a few people that have gone thru a handful of these adapters.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc