[Ti] Anybody running KisMAC on their tibooks?

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue Oct 21 17:31:52 PDT 2003

>Last time I played with this the "Switcheroo" wasn't exactly
>reliable and since wireless access is rather important to me I need
>to be if I'm going to mess with this again.
>
>Can anybody speak of having any problems with KisMAC on their
>Powerbooks under OSX?

I know some praise this app, but my experience with it was a complete
failure and I came very close to having to reinstall the OS.
Fortunately they have a good uninstaller included.  It installs
system level stuff that breaks other parts of how the OS talks to the
Airport card
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com