Favorite internal HD upgrade?

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Wed Oct 22 12:17:15 PDT 2003

Hi all:

I'm contemplating upgrading my TiPBG4-800's 40MB Travelstar 4200RPM
drive to something bigger/faster while not spending much more than
$200.  I need the extra space for some iMovie projects I'm starting.
It doesn't need to be ultra quiet, just bigger and faster than the
current drive.  I'm also not a brand bigot, as I've already had the
original drive crash (taken care of by AppleCare.)

I'm leaning to buying the Toshiba 60GB 5400RPM drive with 16MB data
buffer for $209.95 from OWC.  Any opinions?

Regards,

Jim