Panther

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Thu Oct 23 08:23:24 PDT 2003

    Well I just got the notice that Panther was shipped to me late last
night. I'm supposed to have it by 4:30 tomorrow.

    Maybe I'll install it while I work on my sons' original iMac (I think
there is a problem in the power supply), and my wife's iBook (and decide if
I want to J-B Weld the lid frame or save up for a replacement frame - $$
maybe try J-B first). Bad month for the house's Macs. (The 6100 is running
along with its SETI calculations though.)

-Roger