[Ti] bad luck with power adapter

Peter Sealy pandcsealy at hotkey.net.au
Thu Oct 23 14:02:32 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 06:52  AM, Justin R. Miller wrote:

Hi Titanium users,

I'm wondering if others tend to have generally bad luck with the Ti's
power adapter.  I've got a 667 DVI and I use the little "white box"
power plug directly (i.e. without the longer cord) most of the time.  I
realize that these things are kind of frail and I take great care when
winding the power cable every day.

I had my original one fail after a few months, and I had it replaced
with the current one, which has been fine for about 8-9 months.  Now in
the past couple weeks it occasionally stops working, so that the little
ring at the computer end does not glow and the battery starts ticking
down.

snip

I do not know what wattage your adapter is but if it is 65 then this
Apple KB article may help 32155.

Cheers

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA