[Ti] [OT] Panther questions

Jesse Proudman j.list at blueboxdev.com
Sat Oct 25 10:21:10 PDT 2003

On Oct 25, 2003, at 8:37 AM, Tarik Bilgin wrote:

> I'd like someone to comment on how good the new Mail, and new Finder
> are, and if the new iCAl is any different to the recent iCal update I
> downloaded.

Mail finally works.  I was using Entourage because I couldn't get Mail
to do anything I wanted to but not any more.  You can finally compose
everything in plain text.  You can always have a bcc option show up...
It's MUCH better.  I'm now using it full time.

Finder seems peppier but the new side bar is kind of weird to get used
to.  All in all I like it.

iCal seems the same, I can't find any new features.

Excellent upgrade. :)

--
            Jesse Williams-Proudman
Blue Box Development :: Custom Web Solutions
      +1.206.778.8777 :: jesse at blueboxdev.com