[Ti] [OT] Panther questions

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sat Oct 25 12:31:02 PDT 2003

>>I'd like someone to comment on how good the new Mail, and new
>>Finder are, and if the new iCAl is any different to the recent iCal
>>update I downloaded.

The new finder definitely has some nice features; however, at the
release party did some quick run-throughs on a couple of boxen and
was a little disappointed in that there are still some hitches in
scrolling on an iMac 1gigahertz g4.  This could have been due to RAM,
but there was 256mb on this computer.  G5s of course are smokin'
fast. The only true test will probably be comparing it on my Ti500.
I am going to wait a while, though, to see what shakes out over the
next week or so ;-)
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com