[Ti] Mail vs Entourage: better multisync?

gkar at mac gkar at mac.com
Mon Oct 27 17:35:02 PST 2003

On 10/27/03 8:25 PM, "Clifford R. Hume" <hume at u.washington.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After being frustrated early versions of Mail/Addressbook, I have been using
> Entourage for the last few years, but am frustrated with syncing of multiple
> addresses, iCal compatibility....
>
> I need to access several different email accounts,  sync a common
> addressbook/calendar and Palm (m500) with three computers (two offices and
> home): iMac G4 800, Ti PB 667, eMac at three different sites...
>

> Any suggestions?  Should I switch to Mail/Addressbook?  Any thoughts on
> using .Mac to facilitate syncing??

I use Entourage to sync my Palm at home, on my PB, and at work (two
locations). I don't use iCal - at least until the newest version it was much
too limited compared to Entourage.

So why use iCal when Entourage does the job better?

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

gkar at mac.com