[Ti] Ti screen replacement

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Wed Oct 29 04:52:59 PST 2003

It can be done for the iBook, so I would say yes. The problem is these
are horribly expensive, the labor plus materials to replace a 12" iBook
LCD runs around $700 if the screen is new. There are usually a bunch
available at eBay. As for doing it at home, it should be easier than
with an iBook because of the way the casing is designed. You may want
to google for it because there are pages explaining how to tear apart
the laptop and how to replace most of its parts.