[Ti] Chipped Tibook and AppleCare

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Mon Sep 1 06:17:20 PDT 2003

Is there bubbling prior to the paintwork chipping? If so then it's a
fault of Apples and they
do accept responsbility for it. If however, there's no bubbling of the
paint then they'll deem
the chips from impact or misused and therefore won't cover it. If you
can prove there's bubbling
your "fight" will be a lot easier.