[Ti] Mail.app use or abuse?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 2 07:12:30 PDT 2003

  I also need to configure about 90 more domains into Mail.app, have 9
now.

But I don't dare.

Whenever it says "too many connections" and won't send via my ISP's
smtp, it tries to swap me to mac.com even when I check with the script
to see that I have wiped out mac.com's smtp.

Then Mail just shuts down.......and won't budge and the accounts become
greyed out.
It's like a stubborn mule and I have to go in and set things up all
over again.

Other times it says the passwords are wrong, when nothing has been
changed.
I am not used to this with emailer which does pick up all those domains
in one fell swoop, and up to 1,000 emails daily, without a hitch.

But, in my case, now that I have been spoiled by the PHP and other
server functions like being able to FTP into the machine from afar,
having mail on another machine to work from is not convenient.