[Ti] Airport will not turn ON

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Sep 2 11:12:49 PDT 2003

>Our department has a wireless network set up.  It is not with an
>Airport base, but last week, I was able to connect into it with a
>specific password and it worked fine when I chose Airport for the
>connection.
>Today, I tried the same connection but the Mac tells me the Airport
>is OFF and when I try to turn it on, it does nothing.  There is not
>any signal strength shown in the Airport window - I assume because
>it is not turned on.

Perhaps the Airport extreme card has come loose?  The airport looks
like a quarter pie piece, right?  You see no individual grey bars?

Wasn't there a rumor about AE cards coming loose in the 12-inch Powerbooks?

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0b31 on Mac OS X 10.2.6