[Ti] Mail.app - whaddyawant?

Chris Olson chris at astcomm.net
Tue Sep 2 21:13:55 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 11:06 PM, Chris Olson wrote:
> AppleMail saves mail as plain text also, stored in the standard Unix
> mbox format.  You can't see it with Finder

Before somebody flames me, this is not 100% correct either.  You can
browse to any of your mailboxes with Finder, like INBOX.mbox in this
case, then ctrl-click or right click and select "Show Package
Contents".  This will show you your mbox files, which you can then
drag-n-drop on TextEdit or BBEdit if you need to manually fix a
corrupted mbox file.
--
Chris