Help cell phone connectivity

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Wed Sep 3 19:40:24 PDT 2003

I just purchased a USB cable for Motorola V60i from The Supply Net.
It arrived at last minute. I leave 3am thursday the 4th, from my
remote village for three weeks on business... first NY for 8 days,
then London.

My previous OS was 9 and previous startac with supplied modem scripts
and USB cable worked great.

My new 12" mac G4, 10.2.6, uses OSX and The CD from Supply Net came
with ZERO software for OZX and recommends purchasing an OSX driver.

I went to the English guys cell phone site and followed his
suggestions but to no avail.

Can anyone send and attached driver and modem script with instructions?
Thanks in advance,

Ron Cooper, Founder, President
Web Site: http://www.mezcal.com

Del Maguey, Single Village Mezcal (TM)