[Ti] Help cell phone connectivity

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Thu Sep 4 08:23:10 PDT 2003

Well, you've probably already left, but in case you get a chance to
check back;
Here's a link to Verizon's generic driver.  It works great with my
V60i.  Put it in the /Library/Modem Scripts folder, then set up
everything in the Network preference pane.
<http://www.verizonwireless.com/internet_data/mobile_office/drivers/
Verizon_Wireless_STD_Driver.hqx>

For more detailed instructions, go to
<http://homepage.mac.com/jrc/contrib/mobile_office/> which is where I