[Ti] Everest Laptops

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Sat Sep 6 02:03:58 PDT 2003

At 14:35 -0600 09/05/03, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:

>>>  The post didn't say more words. It referred to more specific words for
>>>  specific concepts.
>>>
>>>  That is important in having fewer ambiguities and misunderstandings and
>>>  downright deception in the use of the language.
>>>  --
>>
>>  Yeah but we have better cuss words to cover those ambiguous occasions.
>
>Damn straight

"It's like wiping your ass with silk."

Obviously some people haven't seen the new Matrix movie.

erik g

Who can swear in at least 5 languages.

p.s. English according to the "Story of English"
PBS/BBC docuemntary has around half a million non
technical terms and a half-a-million tech terms.
So, you can be more exact in English for concrete
things and more exact in Français for abstract
concepts.