Help with Converting OS9 modem script for use in OSX on a Ti

Tom Klinkowstein klinkows at mediaa.com
Sat Sep 6 16:19:44 PDT 2003

I have an OS9 modem script for my cell phone that worked for three
years in OS9 but now that I work in X (on a Ti867 running 10.2.3), it
does not function.

1) How can I convert this to an OSX modem script? (I am only moderately
technical and writing a modem script is probably beyond my
capabilities; is there some sort of "converter"  available?)

2) Is there anyone who knows how to rewrite this who could help?

Thank you.

Tom Klinkowstein