Nikon LS-2000 & TiG4

Frank Wiewandt fwphoto at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 7 19:57:36 PDT 2003

I'm trying to move as much of my photo work to the TiG4 as possible. Finally got
my Epson PhotoStylus 1200 up & running but still need to get my scanners moved
from my PC workstation to the Mac platform.

I have a Nikon LS-2000 film scanner & an Epson 1200S flatbed scanner that I'd
like to use with my TiG4 running OS/X. I don't think either Nikon or Epson
supports these older models for OS/X but VueScan does. That'd work for me.

Both of these scanners are SCSI interface. Can anyone recommend a SCSI card that
will work with these scanners? Anyone have first hand experiance with either & a
TiG4? Other suggestions to do this that I am missing?

TIA,

Frank Wiewandt