Still no correct software

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Mon Sep 8 10:36:55 PDT 2003

Thank you for your call and email... but NO... I cannont get
connected yet due to poor instructions from newsgroup and lack of
easy download of proper OSX modem driver and script due to dead site
URL's.

Basically hung out to dry.

>Ron,
>Checking in to see if there is any other way we can assist you.
>Were you able to get up and running on your trip?
>Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help,
>Alyssa
>BlueMobility
>

>>>please call asap and let him know that we don't support that device.
>>>
>>>thx, sc

Ron Cooper, Founder, President
Web Site: http://www.mezcal.com

Del Maguey, Single Village Mezcal (TM)