[Ti] Al PB 17" - Would not Restart- Strange Behavior

Peter Sealy pandcsealy at hotkey.net.au
Wed Sep 10 12:44:12 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 02:42  AM, Seymour J. Wolfson
wrote:

> This morning I closed the cover of my Al PB 17" while it was running,
> and took it to another room.  There I opened it and it would not come
> back on no matter what I did. Just had a black screen. I tried hitting
> some keys, pressed the power button, held down the power button for a
> while, but nothing would get the Mac to turn on.

There was mention of this or similar situation on MacFixit on Mon 8
Sep. No reason given but a way to get the mac to going again. Seems
there has been discussion previously. Sorry I can not be more help but
I haven't had the problem so did not take everything in.

Cheers

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA