my Ti-500 Powerbook - stolen !

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley HUTLEY at geneva-link.ch
Thu Sep 11 08:26:03 PDT 2003

My beloved Ti-500 has been stolen !

I was on my way to Saudi Arabia from Geneva, transiting through
Terminal 3 at London Heathrow.

After collecting my ticket, and just before check-in, I bought
something in a shop, took my hand off my briefcase for a few seconds
to get change out of my pocket, paid for the items, and by the time I
turned round, my briefcase had disappeared from the top of my luggage
trolley (cart).
In less than 20 seconds, I am sure...

This is the most awful experience.  For all of you on this List who
travel, please pay extra attention and care (as I thought I was
doing) to avoid this happening.

bye for now,  Trevor

(back in Geneva)