[Ti] AAC and Car CD Decks

Phill Tran my_junk at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 16:38:15 PDT 2003

I have seen a couple of "discman" that say AAC support on them.  I plan
on getting a Deck that will run an Aux. Input for my iPod but sometimes
a good ol' cd would be convenient.  I thought about an FM transmittter,
but have heard that the sould is not the best.  Good but not as good as
a CD quality.

.phill