[Ti] AAC and Car CD Decks

Greg Markle MarkleG at kleerdex.com
Fri Sep 12 08:11:57 PDT 2003

I have to agree, if you have any sort of ear for sound, an AUX jack is the only solution.  I managed to grab a fairly nice Koss 160w in-dash CD/MP3 player for about $100 because the CD mechanism was whacked...but it has an AUX input and works great as an amp for my iPod!  For me the quality drop when you add the lossy nature of tape inserts and FM transmitters to the already trimmed to the bone waveform of compressed sound files is wretchedly unacceptable.

Gregory Markle, Color Technician
Kleerdex Company - http://www.kydex.com/