getting a new Powerbook

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley HUTLEY at geneva-link.ch
Sat Sep 13 05:45:49 PDT 2003

I am now starting the process to get a replacement 15.2" Powerbook,
to replace my stolen one.

There is no stock in Switzerland, and a delivery time of 7 to 8 weeks !

Not even MacMall/CA, where I bought the original Ti-500, have any in
stock, for at least a week.

I have looked at many websites in the USA, but no-one seems to have
them in stock.
Where are they all going?

Does anyone know where I can get a (1GHz) 15.2" G4 Powerbook (at a good price)?
MacMall have good offers (512Mb RAM "free", Epson printer free, free
shipping, etc) and a reasonable price ($2494) but as I say, none in
stock, and an uncertain availability.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Trevor