[Ti] Apple wireless keyboard

Sherman Gregory sherman at qualcomm.com
Tue Sep 16 09:22:47 PDT 2003

At 11:06 AM -0500 9/16/03, Carter Crain wrote:
>Any idea if you can use a usb mouse with the new wireless keyboard

I am betting that you can.

two USB mice connected to the same machine works fine, so by
extrapolation I would guess that a USB mouse and a Bluetooth mouse
could work at the same time, so by further extrapolation, I would
guess that removing the blue tooth mouse from this set-up would also
work.

Now if you were thinking about connecting a USB mouse _to_ the
wireless keyboard, then I am betting that there is not USB port on
the Bluetooth keyboard.

    Sherman