[Ti] Apple wireless keyboard

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Tue Sep 16 10:13:04 PDT 2003

David DelMonte wrote on 09/16/2003 9:29 AM:

> I have two computers side by side. Both have bluetooth active. How will
> they know which one is being controlled by which BT keyboard/mouse?

I have a Windows client who set-up four computers in a jail, all with
wireless keyboards and mice. Any time a mouse or keyboard is used at one
computer, it controls all the others! This had nothing to do with my work
for them, so I wasn't able to look at it to see how to resolve it - but the
problem is potentially there. Their IT department resolved the issue by
putting back the wired keyboards and mice.

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics <http://www.imagingforensics.com>
Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and