[Ti] New 15" 1.25 GHz PowerBook

Alexandre Kapellos mac.k at a2k.ch
Tue Sep 16 12:56:59 PDT 2003

Le Mardi, 16 sep 2003, à 20:37 Europe/Zurich, Henry Kalir a écrit :

> So - is everyone going to dump their 17" and 15" 1GHz laptops and rush
> and
> get the latest ones (like some did with their 800 MHz Tis) or...are we
> finally over this kind of nonsense?

Exactly!
Personally, I'm over this kind of nonsense... Got my 12" PB 10 days
ago, almost sure new ones were coming out... What am I missing? 133Mhz,
256 L2 cache, 1Gb RAM... anything else? Big deal. It serves its purpose
more than well, and is a hell of an upgrade from a 400Mhz January 2001
Titanium!

Regards,
Alexandre

alexandre kapellos