Overclocking TiBook 15/867MHz

Michael L. Hoenig greenspeed.pilot at sky-dragon.com
Thu Sep 18 06:35:07 PDT 2003

Hello all!

I've seen some articles online for overclocking the TiBook G4/400 to
500MHz as well as some for the Quicksilver 867MHz-to-1GHz conversion.
This leads me to believe the TiBook can be similarly upgraded.

Now, I don't plan to void the warranty on my July-new TiBook 867; but I
haven't seen any overclocking articles yet. I hope to do the deed after
my warranty expires, if I can find the info. Has anyone done any
research on this yet? What is the URL if it's online already?

TIA,

Michael

Fast, safe, secure transactions on the Worldwide Web.
PLUS $5.00 just for opening an account:
https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=2QDZHDBT24JAJ