[Ti] Nasty habits

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Thu Sep 18 10:51:56 PDT 2003

At 6:32 PM +0100 2003.09.18, Tom Warner wrote:

>>My new 12" G4, 640 MB, 867 MHz has the nasty habit of changing "Internet Connect" and "Network" configs from internal Modem to BlueTooth at random.
>>
>>Has anyone experienced this bothersome glitch? Any fixes?
>
>Have you tried:
>System Preferences> Network> Location> *not* Automatic ?

I have. Same problem for any location with 2 or more network port configurations enabled. This even applies if one of them is AirPort.

My own solution was to create different locations for internal modem and for bluetooth, although I keep AirPort for internet sharing.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)