[Ti] The Benchmarks - Question about G5 portable

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Sep 19 10:00:17 PDT 2003

What I want to know is: Does anyone have any information about whether a G5
Mobile processor is in the works. I have done several different searches and
have come up empty on this.

If we had some idea of how imminent the release of a G5 notebook is, it
would certainly help in determining when to upgrade.

My understanding is that the present G5 chips operate so hot you could buy a
G5 machine and use it as a furnace as well as a computer.

jg