[Ti] New 15"s have HORRIBLE battery life

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Fri Sep 19 10:56:49 PDT 2003

>2-2.5 hours being reported under average, power conscious usage:
>http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=177552

Well I guess I haven't mentioned it here, but my LunchTrayDeluxe has
pretty crappy battery life, too.  I get no more than 3 hours (max)
and routinely get between 2 and 2.5 hours.  Throw in Airport and it
gets worse - AE drops the battery on the order of 1% every minute or
so.  And yes, I lower my screen brightness and set the Energy Saver
prefs to save juice.  I always chalked it up to the huge 17-inch
screen drawing so much power.

Peter

--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6 on Mac OS X 10.2.6