[Ti] Undeletable trash

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 21 10:00:23 PDT 2003

Chris Olson paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>I've been administering Unix systems for 24 years, and I have better
>things to do than read the self righteous trash quoted above on a
>public forum.
>--
>Chris

I appreciate that Chris. I was working on IBM mainframes over on
California Avenue in '78, so I'm not as new as some, either, but I've
also been reading this list for a while, and there are a good number
of folks here who are not 'old hands' in Unix, the OS X
terminal/Console, etc. It's for them that I say "Watch yer step".

~flipper