[Ti] Which to Buy?

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Sun Sep 21 11:14:27 PDT 2003

William Benton wrote on 09/21/2003 11:05 AM:

> Powerbook is mostly for work on the road which may be only a few days a
> month but much will be done with it in conjuction with the desktops.

Then, I'd go with the 15 inch max. Anything bigger can't be used very
comfortably on an airplane. With the software you use, the configuration of
the 15 inch is better for you as well.

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics <http://www.imagingforensics.com>
Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and