[Ti] Which to Buy?

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 21 11:41:06 PDT 2003

Well, get the 12" if you want to maximize roadability but the 17" might
replace your work Dell. It will also do as well on the road as a 15".
The 1.2 lb weight/size difference is not important in a normal bag of
stuff that weighs 15-18 lbs. In my experience, unless you are mini-me
or lucky that the person in front doesn't recline (never have that
luck), you can only comfortably use a 15" in an exit row or bulkhead
row or business/first class. The 17" works just as well as a 15" in
those seats on a plane.

My $0.02