[Ti] The Benchmarks - Question about G5 portable

Obrecht, Jerry A Jerry.A.Obrecht at mdnt.com
Mon Sep 22 12:53:28 PDT 2003

That would be my advice also:  my AlFi (ALuminum FIfteen) is on the way. =
 I wouldn't hold my breath for a G5 laptop before late next year at =

In fact, one of the Mac rumors sites today mentions that following a recent interview, Steve Jobs was asked if Apple was working on a G5-based laptop.  He is reported to have said that Apple was working with IBM on one, but wouldn't expect to see it until end of next year.

Jerry