[Ti] G5 PowerBooks coming late 2004

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 20:33:21 PDT 2003

<ursus at mac.com> paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>  > Just imagine a pile of 100 dollar bills, with
>>  10,000 bills in each pile, in a 'grid' made up of
>>  35 rows of 100 piles each.
>
>Get a life... :-)

Uh, you obviously misunderstood the point... the fellow seemed to
have some problem 'visualizing' the scope of IBM's investment in what
is, at this point, a G5 factory. I couldn't give a rat's arse about
hunfred dollar bills, at this point, but numerically 'challenged'
folks tend to remind me of an Editor who killed my headline once,
assuring me there was "no such thing as a trillion".

~flipper

Got a life, thanks all the same, pal