[OT] Mac Workshops

Shahara9 at aol.com Shahara9 at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 09:07:51 PDT 2003

i received a flyer for a CompuMaster workshop (troubleshooting and
maintaining the Mac) its a 2 day workshop for $399, and sounds really interesting...but,
its out of town and during the week, so i'd have to take off work...anyone
ever take these classes?  Also, i am still on OS 9 (awaiting the good Pather
powerbooks next spring to switch) will i know what they are talking about?
thanks for any advice...please write offlist if this is uber-OT.
~shahara in WI

shahara lefay
*living love & simplicity*
"my country is the world, and my religion is to do good" emerson
<A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TerraSoLuna/">TerraSoLuna.org</A>