Fwd: [Ti] 10.2.8 problems!

A.J.Bos Arjan.Bos at icu.nl
Thu Sep 25 12:03:51 PDT 2003

From: Zaaf <zaaf at wanadoo.nl>
Date: don sep 25, 2003  21:02:48 Europe/Amsterdam
To: "PowerBook G4 Titanium List" <Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: Re: [Ti] 10.2.8 problems!

On donderdag, sep 25, 2003, at 08:43 Europe/Amsterdam, Ray M wrote:

> Gigabit Ethernet 667 running 10.2.8
Mine too, with the infrared port

> * Problems in classic mode:
> 1 - when 10.2.8 asked me to update classic mode all my extensions
> crashed
> (luckily I had them backed up)
> 2- classic doesn't recognize anymore the dongle in the USB (quark).
>
> * Drop down of battery power from 1h32 min to 26 min
So I'm not the only one experiencing a tremendously lower battery time.
I timed it with my watch, for I suspected a faulty battery time
calculation, and it was roughly half of what I expected it to be.
Recharging took over two hours and it seemed stuck at 60%. When I came
home after traveling for 75 minutes, I found the battery to be fully
charged. Strange, strange, strange...

Did you run the combo-update like me?

Arjan

-- Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a sick mind -- (Terry
Pratchett)