10.2.8 - TiBook minor problems

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at mac.com
Fri Sep 26 07:14:50 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I'm not having the ethernet issue but, Safari has gone unbelievably
flaky on my PB. I didn't wait long enough reading whether folks were
having issues or not and went ahead and updated my 1GHz TiBook and a
dual 1.25 G4.

Haven't seen anything on the G4 tower but, I'm definitely experiencing
the battery issue on the TiBook. Has anyone seen a fix for the battery
issue (short of waiting for the "fixed" update)? I've only seen a fix
for the ethernet issue so far.

Thanks,
Jenn

P.S. Sorry for the cross post for those who read OS X for Users... I
thought I posted to the PB list. My bad. )-: