[Ti] Al 15" looks chubby

warwick teale warwick_teale at mac.com
Fri Sep 26 17:52:33 PDT 2003

yes, I agree, but compared to the performance and the fragility of my
ti667 (next to my new AL15PB), I kinda don 't worry.

some things about my new PBAL15 that is an aggravation (more than a
worry).
- the 15inPBal battery life is lousy (<120 mins). I bought a new
battery for my old Ti667 - it as over 4 hours on it.. usage not quite
that!
- I can't buy a second battery just yet for the new 15inchALPB - not
available just yet - and I gotta get on a 10 hour flight today!
- the lid doesn't seem to close easily unless you push it hard. My
g/f's 12inchPBal works fine

but other than than that I like it very much.