Kernel Extensions question / Favor asked

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 17:21:51 PDT 2003

Could someone who is using 10.2.6, reasonably updated, check in the
System/Library/Extensions and select AppleStorageDrivers.kext to see
if the ;Created' and 'Modified' dates differ?

I lost all FireWire capability a while back, (around May) and even
after re-installs, etc, I still have no FireWire, and the system,
when booting, doesn't even "Check for local disks".

I'm wondering how this could be.

~flipper

P.S. All of my IO-type drivers (kernel extensions) show the exact
same 'Modified' date.