[Ti] 802.11g on a 400Mhz TiBook

Anders Adlercreutz anders.adlercreutz at profounders.com
Sat Sep 27 22:46:14 PDT 2003

27 sep 2003 kl. 15:29 skrev PowerBook G4 Titanium List:

> Right now I'm looking for more info on the Buffalo card as is
> suggested in
> this group. Their Wifi 54G router also seems to work with Apple
> systems.
> Anybody any experience with this router?

Hi,

I used the Buffalo card for a while and it worked fine. The Belkin and
SMC-cards also work. I did , however, get tired of having a protruding
antenna so I switched back to the internal "b" airport one....
As a base station I use the Buffalo WBR-G54, and it works without a
hitch. I extend its range to my studio, which is a separate building
across the yard, with a bridged Buffalo WLA-G54. No problem there
either.

Anders from Helsinki