Locations in Apple Menu Was:Nasty habits

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Sep 28 09:29:54 PDT 2003

lördagen den 20 september 2003 kl 19.40 skrev b:

> I really like the Locations routine in the Apple menu.
>
> Did it take a bit of actual reading and exploring of the user
> interface to figure out how simple and powerful it was? Yup.
------------
I don't seem to have anything in my Swedish System that can translates
into Location or Location routine i my Apple menu. Is it something
which will occur if I create more than one user or could you or
somebody else point me in the direction of the reading I will have to
do to make it work and show.

Thank you

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828