How do I eject a CD from my PB G4 12"?

Wilson Ng wilsonng at mail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:29:57 PDT 2003

Sorry Victor, thankfully no money was placed on this bet. I tried poking
around on the right side then the left side. No pinhole.

I miss the pinhole..... ***sigh***

On 9/30/03 1:04 PM, the Defendant "PowerBook G4 Titanium List"
<Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com> said:

> Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:59:14 -0400
> From: Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] How do I eject a CD from my PB G4 12"?
>
>> Old PBs used to have a little hole
>> that I used to insert a paper clip into to eject the CD.
>
> The TiBook looks like it doesn'thave a hole, but just take a paper
> clip and press it in the right side of the slot and presto, there
> comes the CD, DVD, what-have-you.
>
> I'm willing to bet the 12" can do the same trick.
> --
> Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>, 329 Claxton, Comp Sci, UT,
> Knoxville TN 37996.
> tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)
> http://www.cs.utk.edu/~eijkhout/

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET